Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Stay stay stay

The past year has been a real eye opener for me, I've had a lot thrown my way, I've been beaten down to nothing and thought I'd never get back up...I have never been so wrong in my whole life!! It took some time to see that how I was being treated was wrong, and down right awful at times, and when it ended I was a mess...but one day, someone walked into my life and turned everything around, he never treated me as broken as I felt, he never expected me to change, he was just there, and I love him for everything he did for me back then, and for everything he continues to do to this day...

He calls me beautiful like its my name, even if he's not looking at me, he says he doesn't need to look because he knows! He does things that he thinks are small but mean the world to me, simple things like leaving the stuff for a cup of tea and toast out for me at his house when he's left for work in the morning, or ringing me because he knows I'm sad (even if I won't admit it). When I'm with him it's like the whole world stops, like nothing is more important than being in that moment with him, because just to be around him is to be the happiest I've ever been in my life and it's like gravity, I can't stay away, because there will always be something that connects me to him! He's the earth beneath my feet, he's what keeps me going everyday, even when I'm sad and hopeless. Because if anything In this damn world is worth living for then it's him, and that smile and his eyes that just melt my heart every time I even look at him! My emotions may be unpredictable , but the one thing I know for sure is that i just can't stand to live without him, because no matter how sad I feel, the second I look at him it all fades away and this feeling of pure bliss and happiness washes over me and it's like nothing was ever wrong! I love him with every bit of energy I have, when I'm around him it's like sunshine, like nothing could go wrong, like home. every second I'm with him is beyond perfect and I wish we never had to be apart! He is completely  amazing and fantastic and incredible! He's smarter than he thinks and funnier than he knows!! and I'm so lucky to have him in my life, he means the world to me and I'm in love with him, with everything about him! 

"You took the time to memorise me, me fears, my hopes and dreams, I just like hanging out with you, all the time, all those times that you didn't leave, it's been occurring to me, I'd like to hang out with you, for my whole life."

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment