Saturday 15 January 2011

Things that hurt...

Some things that hurt are physical pain but others are an unspoken pain from within...

Okay lets start with the basics...
Standing on a plug when you have no shoes on that has got to be one of the most painful things to stand on :) or if you're like me and manage to step on a plug with one foot and a piece of lego with the other :') let me tell you that hurts a lot!!! Hitting your funny bone... Why is it called that because its really not funny :/ stubbing your toes, someone poking you in the eye: to the extent your eyes go blurry :/ having someone bite your arm untill you have a massive purple bruise :/,biting your own tongue when running just the feeling every time you touch that bit of you tongue after :/

so on to the deeper stuff...
When you see your best friend crying their eyes out and your stomach just drops,being told you're worthless :(, when your best friend falls out with you for some unknown reason, and all you know is they hate you and how alone you feel, after someone breaks up with you and you feel so empty and dont know what to do anymore, when someone tells you they like you them goes and gets with someone else, because suddenly you're not good enough...sometimes hurt can come from realising your over someone or to oppose that when they are over you...

The worst pain I have felt lately is about the one person I will never get over, the one person I very least want to lose... He ignores me then he'll speak to me, we have a weird I love you I hate you relationship,we went out twice once longer than the other the second didn't work out... And since he has never really left my mind...but recently hes been ignoring me and its been that way for a while and when I think I can move on I see him and he gives me this hug,but not just a hug it was like when you haven't seen someone in ages and you give them a really tight hug and dont let go for ages because you have missed them so much, I really dont understand that boy :/ I met him when I was 14 in november 2009 and its now january 2011 im 15 , 16 in 2 months,2 weeks and 3 days,and I still love him... And that hurts that we're not together.

Avoid putting lego near plugs...

Gecky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment