Wednesday 26 November 2014

Hakuna Matata

What a wonderful phrase,hakuna Matata it ain't no passing craze...it means no worrys for the rest of your days...it's our problem free,philosophy...hakuna matata ❤️ 

It's been a while since I blogged...well no really but in comparison to recently as I posted most days :) since I last blogged I have had a bunch of uni work to do and my phone finally gave up on life ...RIP tardis phone.. :( but I have a new phone now....on that actually works and I have discovered snap chat and also made my mum get it too...there's nothing better in life than getting a snapchat of your mother eating your Nutella with a spoon while you're on a night out... I also finally managed to get all the music off my old iPod and finally have more than a few artists on my new one haha...still 3 more assignments to do so until then I probably won't blog but this was just something to do while I was on the bus to uni :P 

Everyday is still a struggle

Gecky x

No comments:

Post a Comment