Tuesday 28 October 2014

more Taylor Swift (Sorry)

I realise that this is the third blog in one day (oh my gosh!!) but I have been obsessing over 1989 all day and I already know which songs I'm going to like the best...although there are literally no songs that I don't absolutely love...i adore the album its so perfect... thought that i would share some of my favourite lyrics for each song...haha sorry you're probably sick of my constant Taylor Swift obsession...but I have just done about 3 hours worth of research on paranoid schizophrenia so I think I deserve a break :P full of 1989 of course...so here goes...

Like any great love it keeps you guessing, like any real love its ever changing, like any true love it drives you crazy, but you know you wouldn't change anything - Welcome to New York

Keep you second guessing, like oh my god who is she, i get drunk on jealousy, but you'll come back each time you leave, cause darling I'm a nightmare  dressed like a day dream - Blank Space

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt, and i got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt, and when we go crashing down we come back every time, cause we never go out of style- Style

Remember when we couldn't take the heat, i walked out and said "I'm setting you free" but the monsters turned out to be just trees, and when the sun came up you were looking at me- Out of the woods

Hey, all you had to do was stay, had me in the palm of your hand then, why'd you have to go and lock me out when I let you in- All you had to do was stay

My ex man brought his new girlfriend, shes like "oh my god" and I'm just gonna shake, and to the fella over there with the hella good hair, wont you come on over baby, we can shake, shake ,shake- Shake it off

I wish you would come back, wish I never hung up the phone like I did I wish you knew that I'll never forget you as long as I live, I wish you were right here, right now, it's all good, I wish you would- I wish you would

Band-aids don't fix bullet holes you say sorry just for show if you live like that,you live with ghosts- Bad blood

He's so tall, and handsome as hell, he's so bad but he does it so well- Wildest dreams


I want you for worse or for better I would wait for ever and ever, broke your heart, I'll put it back together
I want you for ever and ever- How you get the girl


This love is good, this love is bad, this love is alive back from the dead, these hands had to let it go free, and this love came back to me- This love

Baby I know places we won't be found and they'll be chasing our tails tryin' to track us down, cause I, I know places we can hide- I know places

Rain came pouring down when I was drowning, that's when I could finally breathe- Clean

Didn't they tell us don't rush into things, didn't you flash your green eyes at me, didn't you calm my fears with the cheshire cat's smile, didn't it all seem new and exciting, I felt your arms twisting around me, It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses their mind- Wonderland

You can hear it in the silence, silence, you can feel it on the way home, way home, you can see it with the lights out, lights out, you are in love, true love- You are in love

Baby we're the new romantics, come on, come on along with me, heart break is the national anthem
we sing it proudly, we are too busy dancing, to get knocked off our feet, baby we're the new romantics, the best people in life for free- New romantics


But in the end in wonderland, we both went mad <3

Gecky x







No comments:

Post a Comment