Sunday 12 October 2014

my poor abandoned blog...

I have realised that it has been nearly a year since I last wrote a post, or even considered writing one to be honest.
Last week my life was completely turned upside down  when me and my long term boyfriend broke up, i feel utterly broken and i feel maybe that blogging will help, its a good enough distraction as i don't really have to think about what I'm writing as i write a post. i hope that i start posting more often as i kind of lost touch with my blog all together.
I am now 19 and in my second year at university, i study psychology and sociology and i love it, i decided to stay 50/50 as i believe this is the best course of study for me as i do well in both areas of study. i have met 2 wonderful friends who are great and even though we make just a group of 3 its great, their friendly and always looking out for me, which is fantastic as at the minute what i need is people to be there for me.
Since i last blogged i have done a lot, a full year of university, Ive read a lot and watched a lot of series including (at last) game of  thrones, which i absolutely love now! I have jumped on board the loom band craze and love it, i have made turtles and toothless (from how to train your dragon) and loads of bracelets and i think its amazing how you can make such things out of tiny elastic bands. its crazy, like whaaat?! i finally finished the girl in the box series by Robert J Crane (who is now my fb friend...OMG) which was amazing and i recommend it for anyone who likes a good action/fantasy series, there are 10 all together, and i find in general that when a series is that long that i get bored with the story line, however i didn't have that problem with the girl in the box as they are excellently written and the story line is FANTASTIC! I am currently reading the morganville vampire series by Rachel Caine and they are great too, i have been reading them on and off since i was about 15, and i would get into them then suddenly i couldn't find the next book, so 4 years on i am on book 10, nearly book 11, and i have got past this point only once and this time i am determined to get to the end of the series!!
I have reconnected with some of my friends which is great, and even though we don't talk all the time i know that my friends are there for me when i need them, and honestly at the moment my friends are keeping me sane, as i don't know what i would do without there support.
I find i can listen to nothing but Pink Floyd at the minute as i absolutely love them,although as i have recently got a new ipod i feel i am missing out on my Beatles albums.
To be honest i dont even know if anyone even reads this, but it does help me forget how hurt im feeling, its a good distraction from reality, as potentially no one even reads anything that i write.

Walks in the country side help to clear your mind.

Gecky.

Ps. Winter is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment