Wednesday 22 October 2014

you're crazy and i'm out of my mind...143

second post in one day...this must be a record for me.

Your necklace hanging from my neck (Instagram)... never take it off...

i feel that it is necessary to say that as much as i love cats they can be pains in the bum!! mine for example has decided to take to following me into every room i go into...and as much as i love him i did not sign up for a furry shadow...thank you very much zip you gigantic pain!! although i have found myself having conversations with him recently...well there is no one else here to talk to right now so i guess my furry friend will have to do...well hes my friend right now but may change his mind when he discovers we are out of cat treats.

are we in the clear yet?

Gecky x

No comments:

Post a Comment